Why become a member? ×

SOLD: PLEASE DELETE THREAD.
£800

binky_bass

Russ,
Would I interest you in trade for Sandberg California P5 (also immaculate condition) with some £ going your way? link below:

[url="http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/shemeckfrac/library/Sandberg%20California%20P5"]http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/shemeckfrac/library/Sandberg%20California%20P5[/url]

[quote name='wombatboter' timestamp='1378569053' post='2201968']
This is such a relief... How many times I have been looking at these pictures while I just bought a white Stingray.
But purple is such a lovely colour...
[/quote]
Until now I didn't know purple MusicMan basses existed :D . This came out of nowhere as I was looking for a white Stingray :)

Solomon: yes save your grant for the tuition fees, after you get your degree you'll be able to buy lot's of nice basses (unless you're getting an arts degree ;) )

[quote name='shemeckfrac' timestamp='1378587661' post='2202257']
Until now I didn't know purple MusicMan basses existed :D . This came out of nowhere as I was looking for a white Stingray :)

Solomon: yes save your grant for the tuition fees, after you get your degree you'll be able to buy lot's of nice basses (unless you're getting an arts degree ;) )
[/quote]

Tuition fees are already sorted thanks to parents(Singular now :( ) who made sure both of us could go to uni if we wanted.
But Yeah Games Programming so hopefully I'll get a good income, just MM gas is bad xD.
Sorry for bumping a sold bass for sale thread with random chat.

Great news on the speedy sale guys for all involved - well done! May I make a humble request though and ask that the first post or title is updated so more people don't do what I just done and read through every word with growing interest until I get to the post half way down saying that it's sold? ;)