Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£1750

markbass555

Hi, I have decided to thin out my collection so I have for sale a beautiful Fender Custom shop 54 P bass in a stunning blue sparkle finish. The bass has been lighlty reliced and has some beautiful checking on the paint which is more evident on the back of the bass. This is a one off in this colour and I believe this to be the only one of its kind in exisitence. Comes with Case,certificate and all case candy. Only trades I would be interested in would be an orignal 70's jazz but must have a maple board, a stingray 5 (with cash adjustment) again with maple board or possibly a dingwall combustion. I live in Northern ireland so buyer must be prepared to pay shipping on this. I have attached photos as best I can. Looking [b]£1550.00 [/b]for this which I think is a great price for such an original bass.

Edited by markbass555

[quote name='throwoff' timestamp='1378338549' post='2199004']
Sweet baby jesus.

That my friend may be the best bass I have ever seen on BC.
[/quote]

Thanks. But unfortunatley I have eventually come to realise i am a jazz bass guy, but also my roadworn precision is the best sounding and playing P bass I have ever had the privilage to own/play if i need that sound.

Edited by markbass555

• 2 weeks later...