Why become a member? ×

None padded speaker covers

bonzodog

Hi
Does anyone know where you can buy cheap none padded covers for cabs. Over the years I've bought the padded versions for my guitar and bass combos and whilst they are excellent, they are expensive. When I've spent a few hundred quid on an amp I can justify £40 odd quid for a cover.
However as my circumstances have changed I've been buying some SH gear since getting back into playing again. I have picked up a couple of lovely Hartke 410TP and did not pay much for them, but they are in great nick with no damage to carpet at all.
I want to keep them that way but can only find padded covers on the web. Is there nowhere that does more of a thin sleeve type cover that can be folded away when not in use, but when on the cab it protects the surface.

Thanks in advance

Cheers guys. Just looked on their web site and you can select a none padded 'dust cover' and works out at £25 each. still a bit pricey but better.
May try and do the cardboard and gaffa tape type myself as I can claim both those back on my works expenses!!!