Why become a member? ×

Hello to everyone at Basschat

lloyd1979_uk

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hello, my name is Lloyd (as you may have guessed from my username) and I'm based in Leicestershire. I've had a Basschat account for a while but haven't got round to posting until now.

I've been playing bass for about 16 years now and have been in a few bands over the years, both originals and covers. I'm currently doing the cover band thing which is great fun.

My current gear setup is:

Basses- 2 Fender Precisions (fretted & fretless), Warwick FNA Jazzman, Peavey Cirrus, Musicman Sterling, Yamaha BB1025, Yamaha BB1100S.
Amp/Cabs- Euphonic Audio Micro, Euphonic Audio NL210, Fearful 15/6/1 (on order, arriving tomorrow!), Peavey 410TVX.

Looking forward to taking part in some interesting discussions and learning a lot from fellow bass players.

Cheers

Lloyd[/font][/size]

Edited by lloyd1979_uk

Hey Lloyd,

Welcome!
Leicestershire? Of course you mean the Welsh town of Llestershwr?
At any rate, please allow me to call you Lloyd with an "L", as I still have a slight trouble with the "LL" ;) :ph34r:

Nice gear list!
Although:

[quote name='lloyd1979_uk' timestamp='1376998911' post='2181949']
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Fearful 15/6/1 (on order, arriving tomorrow!)[/font][/size]
[/quote]

You'll find today is not May 31st, 2015.
You're in for a wait, lad. You sure it's not a Barefaced you ordered? ;) :lol:

Enjoy the site!

best,
bert

Thanks for the welcome.

I was considering Barefaced but thought I'd give Fearful a go, bit of a leap of faith as I've not had a chance to play through one!

I haven't played the fretless for years so I think I would currently contribute significantly towards that particular oxymoron.

Cheers
Loyd from Llestershwr ;)