Why become a member? ×

NBD - Yamaha TRBX504

hamfist

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

[quote name='Basslessfret' timestamp='1394469896' post='2391652']
And finally, here it is!
[/quote]

That's a TRBX305. Firstly, Yamaha don't do the 500's in bright red. What you're describing as the single switch along the top line of knobs and the knob along the bottom is probably the light reflecting off of the screws that keeps the the 'performance EQ' selector in place. It's definitely a 305.

• 3 years later...
32 minutes ago, Simon Gardner said:

Sorry to bump an old thread but I've recently upgraded my first bass, an old Cort, to the Yamaha TRBX504 and so far I love it. It's a lot more comfortable and sounds great!

Hey Simon,

Welcome to basschat! And welcome also to Yammy basses! 

Kinda impressed you've managed to dig out this ancient thread for your first post and amused to find my mate @dave_bass5 as the last poster on it before you (he's clearly a secret Yammy lover! 😂)

Glad you're really liking the new bass so far. I've heard that Cort make a pretty decent bass (I think they also make basses for Ibanez, Squier and G&L - all of whom have a lot of fans on BC); so it's good that the Yammy is proving a hit - not that I'm going to be surprised about that!

Obligatory pics of the new bass required of course!