Why become a member? ×

Sold -Ibanez AGB200 TB Semi-Hollow,Short scale, bass-Sold
£225

Clawhammer

[size=5]£190 delivered.[/size] ( Parcel Force) I now have packaging materials,guitar box bubble wrap etc.

I've had some interest in this guitar,obviously not a buyer. Is it the[b] guitar[/b] or the [b]price[/b] to blame?

This model is still advertised at £369 but I think you would be lucky to get one at that price. ( It's discontinued)

Ibanez have launched the 4 string model in a new colour (violin sunburst) £399 and a 5 string version (£???), which is transparent brown, the same colour as this one.

So at £190 you'd be getting it at less than half price of the new model.

If you have any interest pm me. (We'll talk)

The guitar is in good condition with one tiny ding on the back of the body.

The 30" scale neck is very comfortable to play and the twin humbuckers produce some good tones.

[attachment=139207:DSC_0005.JPG][attachment=139205:DSC_0010_1.JPG][attachment=139206:DSC_0008_1.JPG][attachment=139204:DSC_0009.JPG][attachment=140094:DSC_0004.JPG]

Edited by Clawhammer

This is the first time I've put anything up for sale,and to be quite honest I'm a little cautious with these matters and that's the reason there was no delivery option and a preference for cash.

I now realise that I've limited my selling options. So a couple of questions to the more experienced sellers on here.
1. If I did get the bass delivered to the buyer how do I get my money,safe and secure without revealing my own bank details.
2. If there is anyone interested in the bass who live within a 40/50 mile radius of Stoke I would deliver it to them for £200 +£15 fuel costs. This would have advantages for both of us.

Edited by Clawhammer

[i]Your sort code and account no would not be enough info for any one to tamper will your hard earnt cash. or you could ask for money into you PayPal account if you have one ,but No Western Union transfers ,Hope this helps, also most people on here are as straight as a die, also you could check buyers feedback ,Hope this helps a little.and lastly Welcome to BassChat.Rich :) [/i]

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm not looking to trade at the moment.

I have a Squier Precision which I will probably move on,its a bit heavy. My favourite bass is a Hofner violin which is so comfortable,weight and neck wise.
I'm looking around at a few short scale basses at the moment but haven't decided on anything as yet.

[quote name='kevvo66' timestamp='1375459098' post='2161762']
Hiya could be interested in this bass for jazz style if still up for grabs let me know cheers kevvo
[/quote]

Hi Kevvo, My bass is still available.
I would be prepared to deliver to Nantwich for £190.