Why become a member? ×

ACG Recurve Graft (active) with luminlay position markers.NOW SOLD
£595

bobpalt

Superb ACG Recurve Graft, with tulipwood top on american alder body and rosewood fingerboard on a three piece maple neck.

Very light, with asymmetrical ACG neck carving, which is incredibly comfy to play. Single FB pickup in the sweet spot, with a John East preamp.

Luminlay position markers are fitted, which charge with a 5 second burst from the blue torch included. This then lasts for half an hour or so, and is invaluable on dark stages. I have fitted straplocks, and a Fusion gig bag is included. Only used once, so its in absolutely mint condition, and a super entry level bass into the custom market world for those who cant stretch to the full custom jobs that Alan produces to an incredibly high standard. now sold

I have recently decided to stop gigging, so will be selling a fair chunk of my gear off over the next few weeks, just keeping the bare essentials in case I realise what an idiot I have been! I would like £595 for this bass please, and whilst I can certainly courier it, as its in a gig bag I would obviously prefer collection or a meet up.

Edited by bobpalt

This is almost the spec of my next wishlist Graft! I was after an Ash body with all maple neck & fingerboard, single FB pup, east 2 band pre...but this could be close enough!

Don't suppose you'd be interested in the pair of Blazers I'm trying to sell so I can place the order!?

[quote name='bobpalt' timestamp='1373547845' post='2138904']
I dont think they would fit. I'm a 52" chest...... Sorry, couldnt resist. Its a straight sale sorry, as I am cutting right back on gear.

Cheers,

Bob
[/quote]

Nice lot of basses you have too Sir.
Keep playing with the idea of a graft bass, great great value.

Bob is a lovely bloke to deal with, you will be getting a wonderfully sorted and looked after instrument.
He will not be selling his 60th Anni P until I get some money together :lol: :lol:
GLWTS Bob, but with that bass at that price you won't need it.

really very tempted by this, the pics on Alan's website aren't helping me restrain my :gas:

[url="http://www.acguitars.co.uk/acg_admin/wordpress/portfolio/g0004-recurve-4-string/"]http://www.acguitars.co.uk/acg_admin/wordpress/portfolio/g0004-recurve-4-string/[/url]