Why become a member? ×

1975 Fender precision- all orginal
£1900

Muzomatt

1975 Fender Precision in very good condition.
All original parts - electronics, pickups, pick up covers etc. and original including case.
It plays beautifully and has an incredible maple neck. My luthier said its the best precision neck hes ever seen!
Paid £2100 three years ago for it from vintage guitars in denmark street. Tried loads of precisions including many 60's and IMO it was the best there.
Probably paid a little over the odds but wanted to ensure I didn't get a pig!
As you can see from the pictures it does have some signs of wear and a couple of small dings, but for the age is VGC.
I've replaced the pickguard to a black version and replaced the knobs for modern steel as the originals looked a bit fragile. ( All orginal parts included)
Basically after three years of using I have come to the conclusion I've a fender Jazz man not a precision. If you are after a beautifully playing vintage precision this is a fantastic instrument!
Live wilts- happy for you to come and try and have a look.
Would accept in the region on £1850.
[attachment=138567:DSC_0039.JPG]
[attachment=138568:DSC_0040.JPG]
[attachment=138569:DSC_0041.JPG]
[attachment=138570:DSC_0042.JPG]
[attachment=138571:DSC_0043.JPG]
[attachment=138572:DSC_0044.JPG]
[attachment=138573:DSC_0045.JPG]
[attachment=138574:DSC_0047.JPG]

Just checked the receipt- paid £2050 in Aug 2010.
Have receipt for this.
Also have receipt for professional fretstone and replacement of orginal nut which was cracked, and replace with new bone version.

Mate this is beautiful and I'd hate to see it go for a song just because there's v little cash about on here at the mo...just my tuppenceworth but you may have more luck if you suggest trades for a similar value jazz?

On my bathroom scales it weighs in at 9 lb exactly.

I' ve had a lot of offers for swaps which would be great but I've bought a lovely MM 5 string Jazz from JC Riffs- so sorry no trades but thanks for the offers.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...