Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn (Ibanez Musician)
£800

olliedf89

Thanks for the comments and the back up on the price, guys. Much appreciated!

I do love this bass and I searched long and hard to find a good one at a fair price, but now I'm just not that comfortable using it as my main bass, I feel more comfortable with my cheaper Ibanez, especially in my silly, crappy covers band, and it's not the sound I want for my own material, so it just sit's on the sideline until that 'special' occasion comes along where I feel I can use it. An occasion which has become fairly rare now :-/

The basses I'm mainly looking for now, a P/J Precision and a Grabber even have fairly similar tones at times, but I suppose I feel more comfortable using something less steeped in expectation and less precious. If I was in a position to keep it I would certainly not let it go, and keep it for the right time, but alas, £700 is potentially a second hand cab, a back up bass and a pedal or two, which at the moment is much more useful than a 32 year old unused, albeit fantastic bass! I'm just far from worthy to keep such an instrument!

Anyone have Sting's number?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

[quote name='FlatEric' timestamp='1370638163' post='2103938']
Sweet! :)
[/quote]

Still Sweet. :)

Compared to so many other instruments out there (and there are many other great ones, as well)
these things just Ooooooozze Quality.
It's only when you get the chance to play one, you realise.

Good luck with the sale - worth every penny.

:)

[quote name='FlatEric' timestamp='1385577344' post='2289910']
Still Sweet. :)

Compared to so many other instruments out there (and there are many other great ones, as well)
these things just Ooooooozze Quality.
It's only when you get the chance to play one, you realise.

Good luck with the sale - worth every penny.

:)
[/quote]

Thank you!

It's-December-but-not-quite-Christmas-Bump

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...