Why become a member? ×

New stuff day

Graham

Good day for my effects, the Diago gigman I ordered arrived today and I won an Ashdown Lomenzo Hyperdrive for a bargain on Ebay, looking forward to that arriving to"complete" my effects board (for now).

Just wanted to share, photies of the board will be up when I'm done ruining my knees sorting out the power cables for my Gigrig Generator

The GAS will never end my friend! But looking good at the moment :) Out of interest, how do you use the Lomenzo and Metaldrive, as without actually trying either i would have thought they may achieve similar things?

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1370642499' post='2104006']
The GAS will never end my friend! But looking good at the moment :) Out of interest, how do you use the Lomenzo and Metaldrive, as without actually trying either i would have thought they may achieve similar things?
[/quote]

The intention was to use the Ashdown as an overdrive and the EBS as a distortion, but after gigging the Hyperdrive for the first time last night I didn't use the Metaldrive at all, in fairness the set-list didn't warrant the EBS, so I'll keep it for heavier songs but see it getting a lot less use.

I'm really impressed with the Hyperdrive, a lot of pedal for the money and can definitely keep up with more expensive kit.

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1370698135' post='2104552']
Sell the EBS and get yourself a fuzz :)
[/quote]

Don't tempt me, :lol: I have had my head turned my the MXR El Grande fuzz that the lad from Mastodon uses in the past.......perhaps I should look up some YouTube videos......