Why become a member? ×

FS - Status S1 Fretless Bass - £350!
£550

Me And My Bass

[size=5]Up for grabs folks - [/size]

[size=5]My Status S1 fretless! [font=Verdana]Mahogany/Alder neck with unmarked lined Phenolic finger board, graphite dual-action truss rod. Black Status hardware with some nice black flatwound strings. Smart red coach line with matching Status logo on headstock. Comes with tear-drop hard case.[/font][/size]
[size=5][font=Verdana]Bass is great condition, usual marks from wear and playing. Sounds fantastic.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=Verdana]I am in Glasgow if you are local and want to try it out.[/font][/size]

[size=6][s]£400 + P&P [/s] £350 + P&P[/size]

[attachment=136146:$T2eC16F,!yUE9s6NEGtuBRVD8+dQgw~~60_57.JPG][attachment=136147:$T2eC16N,!zUE9s389y3-BRVD0(PZ!g~~60_57.JPG]

Edited by Me And My Bass

[quote name='Me And My Bass' timestamp='1370468667' post='2101591']
Right, sorry to bump this again guys . . . have just been offered a dream saxophone l really want! I am going to drop this down in price, hoping someone buys it so l can get the sax asap.
I get paid next friday so l will be putting it back up to £525 if it doesnt go before then (would prob keep it).

For this week . . . . £475 delivered in the UK!
[/quote]

I really want to buy this off you just so you can get the Saxaphone! :lol:[size=4] [/size]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...