Why become a member? ×

SOLD 3Leaf Pwnzor Bass Compressor
£165

Kev

Up for sale i have this ace little compressor from 3 Leaf, the Pwnzor. Bought brand new from Bass Direct earlier this month and, whilst it's brilliant, i have decided i just don't need a compressor!

Great sound, really good for fattening up your tone and evening out your playing, controls are very good and give a good range. Vintage switch gives the option of a more modern compressed sound or a vintage smooth tone. Believe it was designed for bass and works great. With the input knob rolled all the way down, works great as a clean boost too, lots of gain on tap!

Brand new for £185 earlier this mAmonth (can include receipt if you want it), will sell for [s]£165[/s] £150 shipped. I believe this pedal is now discontinued and Spencer hasn't indicated he has any plans for introducing a compressor again. As new condition with box, instructions and bag as per usual.

Will upload a pic later :)

Cheers!

Edited by Kev

[URL=http://s75.photobucket.com/user/KevMan69/media/Snapbucket/000981CF_zps0e8b7554.jpg.html][IMG]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/KevMan69/Snapbucket/000981CF_zps0e8b7554.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Flurry of interest but still very much available. This is brand new bar a little velcro so i don't think i will be knocking any more off the new price :)

I love compressors and if I didn't have three already, I'd be all over this, especially as Spencer's gear is soooo good.

BTW - great pic for your posts you've got there - I saw that bass player on Jools and thought...now that is a playing face!
Have a bump on me..

I usually have at least some dirt on, the Pwnzor really fattens things out, just struggling to figure out whether I like it near the beginning or end of he chain.

I like my compression near the start. However, I felt that the Pwnzor was better after filter, and then I needed dirt before the filter so now it's second to last in the chain.

I find compressor works as either an always on effect or can be used to bring the bass up for certain songs or passages. Depending on the gig, I'll have it on all the time or I'll step on it for something a bit flashy like slap or tap... or even just for a ballad where a laid back, but fat bass line is needed.

If you roll the gain all the way off it makes for a nice clean boost too! :)

• 2 weeks later...