Why become a member? ×

To Go: Various Free Stuff Including a Couple of Battered IPods and a Guitar Body

faultyy

I've got 2 Ipod Minis to to give away or trade. Their the older chunky metal ones and are both pretty beaten up. The first is green, I recently put a new battery in so the battery life is quite good, however putting the battery in meant butchering the caseing a bit, the plastic bit at the top where the headphones go in isn't flush to the metal+there's a pointy bit on the right hand side where the metal has kind of torn, still in good working order though. Comes with the data cable thing, no wall charger.

The second is blue, not as beaten as the green one, but still in far from Excellent condition, the plastic bit on top isn't flush on this one either, due to a dent on the top right hand side. There's also a few other dents and scratches. It still has the original battery. This one is just the player so you'd have to get your own cable, etc.

Both players are 4GB. The postage is £5 each.

The guitar body is a one peice body and neck, Switch Wild IV, it's made from something called Vibracell. All of the electronics and pickups have been stripped so it's just the body. Postage is £15.

I also have a set of chrome 3 a side BC Rich tuners, £4 postage.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='211751' date='Jun 3 2008, 01:05 PM']I'll take the tuners, they'll be better than bottom of the line Epiphone ones?[/quote]

They should be, they didn't go out of tune too often when they were on my old guitar

• 2 weeks later...

Lol i could do with one of those ipods now! I broke mine, i put it in a locker at download to make sure it would stay safe, and on the monday morning i put it in my bag next to a couple of cans i had left, one of them popped and no more ipod! :) nevermind, commuting to college is going to be boring as hell now!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, unless he gets in contact with me I'm suspending his posting facility. He's not returned any PM's or voicemail. I've already launched a paypal dispute to get my postage costs back as well. Plus I'm not the only disatisfied member it seems.

Faultyy if you value your standing on this forum please get in touch with me and supply a despatch code for delivery.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='241610' date='Jul 17 2008, 11:40 AM']Paypal found in my favour but strangely enough they can't recover any money from his account...

...so much for buyer protection, huh?[/quote]

Likewise.