Why become a member? ×

Journey, Whitesnake & Thunder - Cardiff. Sunday 26th May.
£49.99

1 x standing ticket for three of the best rock bands ever seen on these shores.

Bought the day they went on sale but my git of a brother then decided to get married on the same day!! I'll toast his testicles given half a chance!!!!
Selling for face value plus ticket master's fees.
This is also on e-bay and gumtree but willing to pull listings if someone here wants them.
Ticket is printed but 100% genuine. I have checked with ticketmaster and they have no issues with transferring this as no ID is required at the venue. Will send to buyer via recorded delivery for extra £2.00

All enquiries via pm please.

Ta muchly,

Jamie
[attachment=134863:jwt.jpg]
[attachment=134864:journey.jpg]
[attachment=134865:jwt2.jpg]
[attachment=134866:thunder5live.l.jpg]

Edited by icastle

That would be ideal!!
Alas.... not to be. He's getting married in Bolton! Hang on...... you come from there! Do me a favour and pretend to be me for a day please???? All you have to do is fart a lot and talk bollocks.
I can then go to the gig knowing that Tombboy Snr would not have a scooby (a bit simple - guitarist).

Great line up and as good as the Snake and Journey are I wouldn't want to follow Thunder (I assume they'll be first up) as they put on such a good show. My best gig ever was Thunder at the Astoria and I've seen some much bigger bands renowned for their stage acts. Whoever goes to this will be well and truly entertained.

Edited by ezbass