Why become a member? ×

Another Liverpool music shop shut down!!

I knew Dolphin had gone, but I was in Liverpool on a training course today and thought i'd have a look in Dawsons. Nope. Closed down.

Where is there left in Liverpool, apart from the obvious Cash gen and Crack Converters, to buy gear these days?

Edited by 12stringbassist

It's still there, and someone just bought the nice Fireglo Rickenbacker they had in there too. Now I can't go in anymore and annoy the staff by asking for a go, Inconsiderate b*****d.

Maybe it was the bloke who was playing on it with me a few weeks ago? If it was and you're reading this, I'll give you fifty quid and a half eaten packet of Quavers for it :)

Edited by Jack Cahalane

[quote name='bassmachine2112' timestamp='1368262894' post='2074984']
It,s moved
Almost straight ahead of the entrance to central station or exit if your coming off the train.
It was a nice fireglo but seeing as I,ve got a jetglo .
[/quote]

That's where it used to be! Not there now, its on Williamson Street, an otherwise innocuous cut through just off Church Street's shopping hell. Nicer gaff they're in now though, although much further to walk to a parking space if you've bought something heavy!