Why become a member? ×

Spector Tone pump FT

[quote name='owen' post='210718' date='Jun 1 2008, 07:51 PM']I have one of these in my Spector. I am not digging it. Does anyone have anything they would like to trade pre-amp wise for it?

Ta[/quote]

I have a Bartolini NTBT 2 band preamp if you want to try something different.

I replaced the TonePump in my Rebop with an Aguilar OBP-1. Huge improvement in tone and just a bit of relocation needed to fit the second battery in. If you can run to $99 to buy one (http://www.bestbassgear.com/aguilar-preamp.htm) I'd recommend it.

Hmmmmmmmm! I emailed Spector to see if it was a recognised problem and they just said that they would send another out to me :) I bought the bass 2nd hand but there was no questioning about age of bass etc, just standing by their product. Now that is what I call customer service. I will be duly bigging them up in the main chat section at a later date. Thanks for the other suggestions.

[quote name='owen' post='212945' date='Jun 5 2008, 08:52 AM']Hmmmmmmmm! I emailed Spector to see if it was a recognised problem and they just said that they would send another out to me :) I bought the bass 2nd hand but there was no questioning about age of bass etc, just standing by their product. Now that is what I call customer service. I will be duly bigging them up in the main chat section at a later date. Thanks for the other suggestions.[/quote]

Why do you think I swear by them? :huh:
An amazing customer-orientated company....:huh: