Why become a member? ×

CANCELLED ** Kit Richardson : Live @ OXJAM Chiswick - Sat 19 October 6pm at The Old Packhorse

xilddx

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1378896665' post='2206132']
Can you pay on the door for this do you know?

Rob
[/quote]
Absolutely mate. If you are sure you are going I will sling you on the guest list. It might have to be the reduced price list if we have a lot of friends coming but I'll try to get you on the free one.

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1378899964' post='2206197']
Mrs CamdenRob says its a goer so barring any last minute disasters we'll be there.

I'll aim for 9 to be on the safe side.

See you there.

Rob
[/quote]

Hey Rob, it was lovely to meet you both tonight, so glad you enjoyed it, thank you very much for coming! Hope to see you again mate, I'll be posting any new gigs here. Cheers!

No worries, Alice and I thoroughly enjoyed your gig last night, would have loved to have hung around a bit, sadly had to be in work at six this morning..

Love the way you use that volume pedal to fit in with the violins, it sounds great and very musical, gives your bass a cello like attack on those parts of the songs... also Kit is exceptional...

Next time your playing round our way we'll get a few mates down to watch.

Rob

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1379067209' post='2208256']
No worries, Alice and I thoroughly enjoyed your gig last night, would have loved to have hung around a bit, sadly had to be in work at six this morning..

Love the way you use that volume pedal to fit in with the violins, it sounds great and very musical, gives your bass a cello like attack on those parts of the songs... also Kit is exceptional...

Next time your playing round our way we'll get a few mates down to watch.

Rob
[/quote]

Aww mate, that's lovely to hear! Thank you!

That was the last of a recent run of gigs but we are getting booked often now. Also we have a brand new single coming out in mid-late October on Cool For Cats records so we''ll be scheduling a launch party gig for that. I'll post details here when I get them.

Cheers, really appreciate you and Alice being there, I'll buy you both a beer next time :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1382013893' post='2246675']
Last time you did this (exactly one year ago) I got burgled the preceding night and spent your entire gig dealing with Scene Of Crime officers in my studio ... do you think I should come this year?

;)
[/quote]

Oh gosh, I remember that well Jack.

Why not get burgled tonight instead so you can have a busy-free Saturday :)