Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Welcome to my on/off love affair with my Bergantino IP cab.

It is a fantastic item, but after spending a bit of time with an Epi UL502 and 4x10 cab yesterday, I think I prefer the Epifani rig, it's just a different sound, not better, just different.

I collecting an Epifani 4x10 tomorrow and I really don't need two rigs.

I'm asking £795 or a trade for an Epifani UL502 head or Markbass F1 plus cash.

It's in absolutely perfect condition, I live in the West Midlands.

Edited by 6stringbassist

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='209807' date='May 30 2008, 07:03 PM']Welcome to my on/off love affair with my Bergantino IP cab.

It is a fantastic item, but after spending a bit of time with an Epi UL502 and 4x10 cab yesterday, I think I prefer the Epifani rig, it's just a different sound, not better, just different.

I collecting an Epifani 4x10 tomorrow and I really don't need two rigs.

I'm asking £895 or a trade for an Epifani UL502 head.

It's in absolutely perfect condition, I live in the West Midlands.[/quote]Kev, you are the limit.
This cab is as new and it sounds superb. I had a small demo when he first got it, wow.
I have the IP310 and these cabs are extraordinary. Put another 8 ohm cab with this and you will have a world class 1000w rig.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='209808' date='May 30 2008, 07:09 PM']Kev, you are the limit.
This cab is as new and it sounds superb. I had a small demo when he first got it, wow.
I have the IP310 and these cabs are extraordinary. Put another 8 ohm cab with this and you will have a world class 1000w rig.[/quote]

Wouldn't you still need a pre-amp ?

Still available.

Please see the gear that I'd be willing to trade for, with cash either way.

This is a really brilliant bit of kit, it's just not right for me.

I can deliver within reason.

I also welcome anyone wanting to try it, but I should warn you I make awful tea.

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='213144' date='Jun 5 2008, 12:56 PM']How much do you want for it ?.[/quote]

I've put an ad' up here for £800 + delivery, which as I have just been told is a bit low!! lol!

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=20988"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=20988[/url]

Oh well!

Dan

• 1 month later...