Why become a member? ×

Apology

CPBass

I missed the rant ......but whatever it was about ,well done for facing up to your mistakes and apologising in public.

I don't know you ,butI would be happy to get to know anyone who behaves so respectfully.
Regards

Ray

May I in turn apologise for my own unforgiveably impertinent post in the OP's original thread. I do not even have the explanation (as mentioned in passing above by others) of being either blind drunk or in a bad mood. Just being self-righteous again.

Sorry. :(

[quote name='skankdelvar' timestamp='1366637833' post='2055222']
May I in turn apologise for my own unforgiveably impertinent post in the OP's original thread. I do not even have the explanation (as mentioned in passing above by others) of being either blind drunk or in a bad mood. Just being self-righteous again.

Sorry. :(
[/quote]

You are forgiven Mr Del Var on condition that you take delivery of an urgent Parcelforce package for a Mr Icastle....
:mellow:

[quote name='grumble' timestamp='1366639032' post='2055257']
You are forgiven Mr Del Var on condition that you take delivery of an urgent Parcelforce package for a Mr Icastle....
:mellow:
[/quote]

Somewhat fittingly, parcelforce arrived at my house just 2 hours ago. I was disappointed, they brought the wrong PC case dammit!

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1366639085' post='2055259']
Somewhat fittingly, parcelforce arrived at my house just 2 hours ago. I was disappointed, they brought the wrong PC case dammit!
[/quote]

Happily they have just delivered my Raspberry Pi, let the fun begin :)