Why become a member? ×

TechSoundsystems triple cube 1x12 combo

Japhet

Tech Soundsystems, the company has had a facelift and name change to Tec Amp. I've owned a pair of Tech cabs as well as a pair of Tec Amp cabs in the past. They are known for being very lightweight as well as having great build quality using top components such as B&C drivers. New they command boutique prices, but the second hand market is good as they are less known.

You can contact Tec Amp and ask directly, though when I'd asked for locating spare Tech parts, they sent a short email saying that they couldn't help.

you might find the old tech soundsystems website cached via google with info'?

Like Dood, I've owned Tech gear in the past and it is generally very good quality.

Can't recall the Triple Cube off the top of my head but I've been around long enough to have read the original reviews when these were released so if you throw up a pic I'll see if it jogs my memory and I may be able to find a 'Bassist' review of the combo.

...saying that; the fact that you are asking about wattages has me now thinking that you don't have the combo to hand and may be thinking of buying blind! ;)

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1366566095' post='2054175']
Like Dood, I've owned Tech gear in the past and it is generally very good quality.

Can't recall the Triple Cube off the top of my head but I've been around long enough to have read the original reviews when these were released so if you throw up a pic I'll see if it jogs my memory and I may be able to find a 'Bassist' review of the combo.

...saying that; the fact that you are asking about wattages has me now thinking that you don't have the combo to hand and may be thinking of buying blind! ;)
[/quote]

You got it! I've got a Tech 2x12 cab which is fantastic and was looking for a smaller combo for rehearsals and smaller gigs. This Triple Cube thingy came up but no information from the Tech Soudsystems old website so thought I'd ask around. I know the gear is high quality as is the newer Tecamp stuff but had never heard of this before.