Why become a member? ×

Stringbusters - Superb Customer Service

xilddx

They are fab. I ordered strings and they sent me strings. I was overwhelmed and have left a small token to them in my last will and testament. I have also nominated Adam for a minor gong from the Queen in the new year honours list; his services to music need recognising formally.

[quote name='Sean' timestamp='1365101742' post='2035439']
They are fab. I ordered strings and they sent me strings. I was overwhelmed and have left a small token to them in my last will and testament. I have also nominated Adam for a minor gong from the Queen in the new year honours list; his services to music need recognising formally.
[/quote]

:blink: <_<

• 2 weeks later...

No exaggeration in this thread. I made an order of DR DDT45's from them on Wednesday, they arrived on Thursday. The E string snapped with the slightest bit of tension on it as I began stringing it. Emailed them Thursday evening, Adam emailed back on Friday apologising for the problem and explaining how DR had some problems with the strings when they were first released. Today, a free replacement was sitting on my doorstep.

Can't see me going anywhere else in the future!

Edited by TomWIC

[quote name='Sean' timestamp='1365101742' post='2035439']
[/quote]

Ha!

But it is when something goes wrong that companies show their true mettle. Stringbusters deal with problems quickly and efficiently. Other places are very poor when it comes to dealing with problems; this website had a good few threads about this exact subject.

I use Stringbusters because they have a large stock, post immediately and have honest postage rates. I expect this from everyone. I [i] gladly [/i] use Stringbusters because they accommodate awkward requests and I also know that they will sort out problems should they arise.

• 5 months later...

A further addition. Adam has sorted me out with a replacement La Bella Flatwound G string when I reported a fault on a recent set I purchased. No quibbles, no hassle, in the post and received the next day.

Fantastic, this keeps me going back there for strings.