Why become a member? ×

Morning!

Mandark

Hi Guys! Only just recently found Basschat.co.uk, But ive only been (attempting) to play for a couple of years, so forgive me!

I have a fully functioning Ibanez BTB400qm, and 2 projects- a vintage Paul Gibson clone, believed to be Avon Rose Morris (no branding) rescued from a skip! and a early Peavey International Milestone-1 (the Jazz Bass clone) And there seems to be very little information available about all 3 of them.

Just thought i'd introduce myself as this will probably be my new stomping ground for the foreseeable future.

Cheers Guys
C

Welcome to basschat Craig,

So your into recycling then eh? good work, save the planet by saving bass stuff.......nice.
Stomp away, dont forget you can post questions about your gear in the relevent places, you might get some interesting replies.

Cheers Leen.

Hey Craig,

Welcome!
Yup, you've come to the right place alright. Some people here know every goddemn bass that has been made or will be made in the future.
Even I am impressed. ;)
Ask on the Bass Guitars and Amps And Cabs forums, coz not everyone will read the introductions.

Enjoy being with some loons here!

best,
bert