Why become a member? ×

Peavey 410TX cab SOLD SOLD SOLD
£250

rushbo

SOLD ON EBAY! Who wants a Rock Beast setup then?

For sale here we have [s]my lovely Peavey NitroBass amp - 450 watts and its nicely matched

[u]AMP SOLD! JUST CAB AVAILABLE - 410 TX cab - 700 watts at 8 ohms.[/u][/s]

Both are in decent nick - the usual minor battle scars from gigging, but nothing too major. Big fat sound. Nothing beats American made Peavey gear for sturdy, reliable rockin' kit.

Both amp and cab are solid as the proverbial rock which means they'll definitely survive being thrown about in the back of the van.

[s]CAB £120 + Post[/s]

[b]I may even be open a trade if we don't want to dirty our hands with money. Lemme know whatcha got...what's the worst that can happen?[/b]

I can post 'em, but that'll be extra. These puppies ain't light.

Based in Halesowen in Wild West Midlands. Feel free to come over and try 'em out, but bring biscuits.

Edited by rushbo

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jack and Phil....

Whilst undertaking this 12 hour round trip from the West Midlands to Maidenhead and Newcastle and then back, would you like me to pick you up some shopping on the way? A selection of delicious canapes and a case of fine wines?

But seriously, sadly I'm not heading in either direction in the near future, but I can get a quote for posting the cab and head out. The head won't be too scarey, but the cab weighs about as much as Anglesey.

[quote name='spacey' timestamp='1366029148' post='2047411']
Uncomplicated indestructable amps that sound like a bass amp should, loud, clean and bassy.
[/quote]

Thanks Spacey. Yes. They are and they do.

Edited by rushbo

I'm more than happy to split the items up (although they may sulk, but they'll get over it....) Possibly even a meet up may be do-able too. Feel free to shoot me a PM. The vol au vents will be extra tho'...

• 3 weeks later...

Ive got the same set up but the older firebass 700 head. They are very loud, very clear and sound killer if u put a VT bass or bdi21 through the fx loop. My firebass head has a side handle which makes it easy to carry, dunno if the nitro does.

[quote name='wally8' timestamp='1368018741' post='2072085']
Ive got the same set up but the older firebass 700 head. They are very loud, very clear and sound killer if u put a VT bass or bdi21 through the fx loop. My firebass head has a side handle which makes it easy to carry, dunno if the nitro does.
[/quote]

Yep, it's present and correct on the Nitro too.

It's still here laydeez an' genlemen...all loud and lovely. A few admiring glances, but it's still in my spare room doing nothing.

It's a bargain, dangnabbit!