Why become a member? ×

Greetings from Hungary!

sexy666

Hey guys,

My name is Horváth Gábor, and i'm from Hungary. I'm playing bass since 2010, i am formely a guitar player, since i was 14. Now i'm 28 :)

I'm playing bass for hungary's one of the most talented guitar player Lovrek Krisztián, and we're playling the good old fashioned bay area trash style music. (Metallica/Megadeth/Pantera lines)
With this project i'm using my Music Man 5 string basses (we are endorsed by Music Man), and i'm using my devastating Marshall VBA400 bass amp with it's own 8x10 cab, currently with Tech21 Sansamp PSA1 rack preamp, but i also have RBI, Line6 G90 wireless system. We are tuned down to D (a whole step down) and my B string is tuned to A. It's crushing! :) We're currently working our 2nd full length studio album.
Check out:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WByDlcVJO7w[/media]

I also play in a Kyuss tribute band called Green Machine. I really love to play together with our guitar player. His so talented too, only 19 years old!
I'm using my basses tuned down to C (2 whole step down), with OXFUZZ Bass fuzz, Roger Mayer Voodoo bass and several other fuzz/distrotion pedals. It's fun!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNVvcLcnQg[/media]

We are doing an other project with our Singer, called Redheart, it's a kind of AC/DC - hard rock band

i'm just started to work together with a hungarian guitar/bass luthier, and i'm so excited, because i'll design the guitar and the bass modells for the company's profile.

So, i really like your forum, it's good to be here and i'm allways having fun when i'm just browsing it!
Thank you, and all the best for you guys!

sexy666