Why become a member? ×

SOLD: DHA Dave Hall VT1-EQ-Bass Drive
£100

danweb22

[s]Need to free up some money and I am currently using a SFX Custom Red Dragon for my overdriven sounds so this has to go.

In excellent condition, built in July 2012 and comes with power supply. Bought from Carlos on here (used his pic, hope you don't mind :) )

Looking for [b][size=5]£95[/size][/b] including postage to the UK.[/s]

Edited by danweb22

Really surprised this hasn't gone already. A very keen price for a unit only built last summer.

This is a very good deal for a very good piece of gear. Real tube preamp, great sounding EQ, very clean DI, headphone amp... Need I go on?

I'd be all over this if I didn't already have one. Someone wake up and smell the deal!!

Edited by Ashwood1985

He sansamp heavily EQs the sound as a standard and gives a very mid-cut SVT style tone that you can't dial out with the EQ. The VT1 wil leave the essential EQ characteristics of he instrument intact but will add tube warmth and break-up distortion if the gain is turned up.

So it depends what you're looking for. I found that I missed my mids way too much when using the sansamp and it masked the tone of my basses to much sighs VT1 was the one for me in the end. That way I hear my basses and my Eden rig but with some nice extra tube driven tones if I want :)