Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender Roadworn Jazz Fiesta Red- PRICEDROP!! £650
£700

thumperbob 2002

Hi All

Here we have my Fender Roadworn Jazz Bass

Now £650!!

[attachment=129276:Nikon Camera March 2013 163.JPG][attachment=129277:Nikon Camera March 2013 164.JPG]

The best Jazz I have played- bar none- ( and i have played lots in my 36 yrs bass career!! )

Superb Tone, really low action, straight neck. Lovely bass to play, very quiet for a Jazz. Quite light too.

Im not too bothered about the relic thing but this bass has lots of Mojo- had lots of great comments about it. The main thing is how it plays- absolutely terrific. Has a set of pretty new Roto 45s on it.

I have posted four of my basses to sell, one which is a Sunburst Roadworn. This Fiesta Red one is slightly better in playability, really the same tone and action etc. I think this one has a smaller neck profile, thats all. I do prefer the Sunburst look, though- you can tell more easily that its "roadworn".

I will be keeping one of the Roadworns, whichever doesnt sell. To be honest if my Warwick sells first I will be keeping all three.

I live near Hull and welcome people coming to try this out- ( and the others for that matter)

Can arrange delivery at buyers expense.

Edited by thumperbob 2002

Sods law, I waited ages for one of these to come up for sale and finally gave in and imported one from the US, it arrived a week or so ago and I can confirm it is fantastic!

Good luck with your sale.

Lovely bass. I hope to have one of these one day when finances allow. I also like your TV 15. I owned one until I got fed up humping it up 3 flights of stairs to my flat. I bet they sound great together. So have a bump on me.