Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB 1024 x as new in tobacco burst and rosewood Withdrawn
£640

alhbass

Withdrawn for now as I wasn't able to secure the instrument I hoped to buy instead.

Recently purchased from BC member onemanband, this is a fantastic, less-than one year old instrument, in as new condition.

I've wanted one of these for ages, so was delighted when this one came up for sale - and haven't been disappointed. Gigged it a couple of times, and used it in a number of rehearsals so far - and I'll be very happy to continue doing so if it doesn't sell. But (you know the story), a truly amazing Pbass has just come up for sale elsewhere - a real dream instrument as far as I'm concerned - and I've got to have a go at buying it - so this has to go cos I can't afford both...

I'm only looking to recover what I paid for it a week or two ago - so that's £640.

It's always good to transact face to face when possible, but I'm happy to post (at buyers expense) if necessary (about £20 probably..?).

Cash or online transaction in payment please.

Warwick Rockcase included - it's a bit shabby cosmetically, but still entirely sound and good for years of rigorous use.

Pics uploading (rather slowly) to Photobucket as I write this - I'll post them as soon as they're ready...

Edited by alhbass

[quote name='Turk' timestamp='1362608367' post='2002219']
Keep it ! It's like 'a truely amazing Pbass'....but on steroids !! :)
[/quote]
[quote name='lynxus69' timestamp='1362597949' post='2001987']
Bump for the beautiful bass.

They are amazing bang for the buck! (I own one myself ;) )

Warm, punchy, growly when pushed or smooth when played gently. Sit well in the mix and have no dead notes.
[/quote]

Thanks for your comments guys - looks like I may be keeping this after all, as I think the other instrument I was after has gone. Wont remove the listing just yet though, as I'm not sure...

[quote name='alhbass' timestamp='1362615247' post='2002367']
Thanks for your comments guys - looks like I may be keeping this after all, as I think the other instrument I was after has gone. Wont remove the listing just yet though, as I'm not sure...
[/quote]

Please please remove this listing, I'm weakening every day.