Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Ash 4 String

climber__k

Up for Sale, after much deliberation is my Warwick Corvette

I bought this back in 2004 brand new, it was my main gigging bass for around 3 years.. before switching to a Fender GL Jazz.

As it was my first "proper" bass, I looked after it really well,

It has been sat in its case for the last 3 years, just never had the heart to let it go.

Condition wise, it has some buckle rash on the back, and a small mark on top of the headstock.

I am open for trades, with a class D head (Orange terror MB, MarkBass LM etc)

As for price, I am not too sure, I recently saw one go for £470 on ebay,

So lets say £400 ONO

[attachment=128746:CA548BTH.jpg][attachment=128747:CAL4O3PL.jpg][attachment=128748:CAMBKPEJ.jpg]

should also mention It comes with warwick gig bag, tools, and straplocks! and that i recently put in JUST a NUT III and a new bridge.. just to spruce it up a bit before selling it on..
can provide the original nut and Bridge if you so wanted

though at the moment, as it is in storage I have taken the strings off, so will be sold without them!

thanks!

Edited by climber__k

Hi,

Is this one of the passive models or is it active? Do you know where it was made i.e. made in Germany or Far East? And - do you have any pictures of the back of the neck and the fretboard?

I've just sold on my 1997 Corvette Standard 5 string, also my first 'proper' bass but I'm only playing 4 string these days. Miss it already though, these are great basses for the price.

[quote name='Burg' timestamp='1362160286' post='1996670']
Hi,

Is this one of the passive models or is it active? Do you know where it was made i.e. made in Germany or Far East? And - do you have any pictures of the back of the neck and the fretboard?

[/quote]

German made, passive model.
if you pm me your email add, ill send you the requested pictures!

also I am based in CHelmsford Essex. Tryouts welcome.. though gimme some notice as ill have to string the bastard

Edited by climber__k

[quote name='climber__k' timestamp='1362133998' post='1996146']
Up for Sale, after much deliberation is my Warwick Corvette

I bought this back in 2004 brand new, it was my main gigging bass for around 3 years.. before switching to a Fender GL Jazz.

As it was my first "proper" bass, I looked after it really well,

It has been sat in its case for the last 3 years, just never had the heart to let it go.

Condition wise, it has some buckle rash on the back, and a small mark on top of the headstock.

I am open for trades, with a class D head (Orange terror MB, MarkBass LM etc)

As for price, I am not too sure, I recently saw one go for £470 on ebay,

So lets say £400 ONO

[attachment=128746:CA548BTH.jpg][attachment=128747:CAL4O3PL.jpg][attachment=128748:CAMBKPEJ.jpg]
[/quote]

PM'd