Why become a member? ×

Mesa Strategy 400. £499 o.n.o

***NOW SOLD***
Mesa Boogie Strategy 400 (2x 200 Watts) 4U Rack power amp for sale...as portable as an anvil but speaks with 'authority'!
Have owned for past 7 years and never had any problems with it. Used it with an Alembic F-1X preamp (also for sale) for true valve tone.
Have moved over to Eden WT800B for authentic 'Gospel' flavour and have WT1000 and Nemesis NA-650 too!
Will sell for £499 o.n.o

Edited by badassfenderbass5

[quote name='badassfenderbass5' timestamp='1361713165' post='1989580']
Mesa Boogie Strategy 400 (2x 200 Watts) 4U Rack power amp for sale...as portable as an anvil but speaks with 'authority'!
Have owned for past 7 years and never had any problems with it. Used it with an Alembic F-1X preamp (also for sale) for true valve tone.
Have moved over to Eden WT800B for authentic 'Gospel' flavour and have WT1000 and Nemesis NA-650 too!
Will sell for fair price...what am I bid?
[/quote]

Sorry mate it doesn't work like that on here. You put a price on and folks decide if they want to pay that or haggle you down. :lol:

Either that or it gets pulled by the Mods! :D

[quote name='badassfenderbass5' timestamp='1361743753' post='1990263']
Thanks for that......how do you do it?
[/quote]

Upload pic to Photobucket or similar. Copy 'Direct link'. Click on 'Image' button in Post Editor (green square). Paste Direct Link into appropriate box. That's it. :)

• 1 month later...

Thank you...

By the way....I used to own 2 Chandler Strats!

One was Candy Apple Red with Maple board EMG SA/SA/85 and Chrome Floyd with clear scratchplate back sprayed Candy Apple Red...

The other one was Metallic Blue with one piece birds eye maple neck EMG SA/SA/85 and Chrome Kahler trem and clear scratchplate back sprayed Metallic Blue...

Boy...I loved those guitars...

• 2 weeks later...