Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD fuzzrocious grey stache and BOSS PH1-r

GazWills

so, due to looming medical bills I'm selling my JV squier and some pedals. sad times!

BOSS PH1-r £SOLD

this is a lovely analog phaser, 4-stages and works really well before fuzz pedals. resonance control means you can dial it in very subtle if required. i love the tone of this, having been on quite a phaser quest in recent months/years, settled on this eventually.

Fuzzrocious Grey Stache £SOLD

hand painted grey stache, a kickass muff clone. mine has a 3 position switch for germanium diode clipping, LED diode clipping or (stock setting) no diodes. germanium in particular is lovely, giving a smooth, lower gain tone. the second footswitch controls a gate, which works really well, and excels when driven with an o/d pedal too. mids control mean this is very good at cutting it in a band mix.

as per my thread selling the JV bass, I am hoping to not have to sell these, but will most likely have to, so gauging interest for now. pic below (NB phat phuk not for sale... my kidney goes before i sell that one. and that delay has long since gone!):

Edited by GazWills

[quote name='plunkbucket' timestamp='1361278520' post='1983730']
PM'd but I'm guessing the one 2 above is for the same thing, sorry to hear you have to sell stuff man.
[/quote]

cheers dude - it's not as bad as I'm making it sound, I'm still keeping 3 basses and the pedals I use for my current bands ;)

PM's all replied to