Why become a member? ×

BassChat App??

AKAK

[quote name='BigBeatNut' timestamp='1383131131' post='2260491']
Not on an iPhone, not for me. Doesn't get me to the end result (viewing the first unread post) any quicker, considering zooming, swooshing the page sideways to relocate the thing you want to hit which disappeared with the zoom, etc, etc.
[/quote]

I use an iPhone and I switch between mobile and desktop all the time depending on what I want to do.

I don't really think about it, tbh... I just do it.

Nothing wrong with this mobile site!

I always use the mobile site to the point where I feel quite spoiled because of how good it is. Eg, TDPRI.com is a ball ache to use in comparison when looking at that site on mobile as no mobile version available.

You don't know you're born! ;)

Is it actually possible to use taptalk or is that only feasable with the software that sites such as Talkbass uses (vBulletin), because BC uses IP Board, and i've only ever seen taptalk with vBulletin. I don't really have any opinions on the mobile site as i never use it (Always use the full one on my tablet) but i just wanted to throw that thought in there.

Liam

Edited by LiamPodmore

[quote name='Greggo' timestamp='1383596597' post='2266449']
Nothing wrong with this mobile site!
[/quote]

Not for you, maybe, but myself, and some others who have posted above in this thread, do have specific issues with getting to the first unread post in a thread. personally, I'm only bothered about a solution to that, whether it's an app or something else.

[quote name='BigBeatNut' timestamp='1383639858' post='2266774']

Not for you, maybe, but myself, and some others who have posted above in this thread, do have specific issues with getting to the first unread post in a thread. personally, I'm only bothered about a solution to that, whether it's an app or something else.
[/quote]

I was being a bit tongue in cheek, was more of a dig at how TDPRI.COM is a bit annoying on a phone in comparison. I use chrome on an Galaxy s3, have you tried a different browser? I know one stock android browser it looks a bit different from what I remember.

[quote name='Greggo' timestamp='1383685367' post='2267751']
I use chrome on an Galaxy s3, have you tried a different browser? I know one stock android browser it looks a bit different from what I remember.
[/quote]

Chrome and Safari (on my iPhone 4S) behave pretty much the same for me, as regards this problem.