Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD !! FS Fender USA Precision 2010 £550 black with rosewood with Hipshot Drop tuner

The Dark Lord

[color=#ff0000]Gone to a good home![/color]

Here's my 2010 black Fender USA Precision bass with rosewood neck.

Well looked after and a wonder player with THAT Precision sound. Nice low action, currently strung with Rotosound rounds.

It has a matching hipshot drop tuner fitted (see pics), which I found handy for some of the songs we do in our set. I'll also include the original tuner that was removed when it was fitted. These go for £40 by themselves.

I traded my 2009 USA Jazz for this a few months ago but I haven't played this much as I have other Precisions and I need space on my wall hangers for other incoming instruments. He bought it in new 2011, but it was made in 2010.

Looking to clear £550 for this. These are £1000 new nowadays. I know this is low, but I see there are lots of them for sale on here and I'd like to move it on quickly.

I don't have the case for it so I'd rather have it picked up and paid for by cash.

Not looking for any trades, this is a sale only.
[attachment=127844:IMG_1645.JPG] [attachment=127845:IMG_1646.JPG]
[attachment=127846:IMG_1647.JPG] [attachment=127848:IMG_1649.JPG]
[attachment=127849:IMG_1650.JPG]

Edited by The Dark Lord

[quote name='Graham' timestamp='1361103803' post='1981031']
Hmmm, if you were closer I may have driven down but in all honesty I'm a bit of a tyre kicker as I'd need to sell my Lakland to fund this and wouldn't want you coming up my way for that.
[/quote]

No probs Graham. i don't neeeeeeed the dosh, just like to get some space. There's also another bass here that I'd like to buy, but I'm trying to discipline myself into the one-in-one out rule.

[quote name='alhbass' timestamp='1361117736' post='1981276']
Very surprised people aren't snapping your hand off for this! Looking to sell my own Pbass at the moment, otherwise I would. Maybe I'm missing something, but it looks like a bargain to me...
[/quote]

Thanks alhbass.. I'm sure someone will be along before long.

Hi Walman. Didn't I meet you at that bass bass? You're the guy from The Alibi intcha?

I don't think many people are dishing the cash at the moment. My trouble isn't money, it's space.

Keep in touch. I live in Bognor and work in Southampton so can pretty much deliver most places around the South Coast.