Why become a member? ×

Nevermind --lol

Lowender

Not to worry. The Beatles thread is still going strong :D [quote name='RandomBass' timestamp='1360702032' post='1975135']
I'm sorry I missed the original post. This is a relatively free and open forum, and find it a shame you felt the need to remove it. However reading some of the responses without the context of the original topic is quite amusing :)
[/quote]
The responses are good whether you know the context of the original post or not. This is the most amusing thread for ages on here and i can't begin to tell you how happy it has made me. Priceless!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Lowender' timestamp='1360706118' post='1975277']
'

Nonsense. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it inflammatory. It was meant to be a discussion/debate but I realize that puts some peoples shorts in a twist so I let it drop.
[/quote]

That doesn't really make much sense cocker. It's like some of the sh*t I see in the Daily Mail comments about the 'PC brigade eroding free speech'. Do you think you're the first to post a thread like that? We know what happens, people who should know better get into heated asinine exchanges just like the Beatles thread. NOTHING is learned by them. There are no penetrating questions, and no astute answers. It's 16 pages of f***ing drivel.

If you want to ask a question like 'Was Jaco's music meaningless because he had a mental illness so it wasn't his mind anyway?' or some sh*t like that, please, by all means, do so. It's just as inflammatory but at least it will be interesting and educational.

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1360707557' post='1975301']
That doesn't really make much sense cocker. It's like some of the sh*t I see in the Daily Mail comments about the 'PC brigade eroding free speech'. Do you think you're the first to post a thread like that? We know what happens, people who should know better get into heated asinine exchanges just like the Beatles thread. NOTHING is learned by them. There are no penetrating questions, and no astute answers. It's 16 pages of f***ing drivel.

If you want to ask a question like 'Was Jaco's music meaningless because he had a mental illness so it wasn't his mind anyway?' or some sh*t like that, please, by all means, do so. It's just as inflammatory but at least it will be interesting and educational.
[/quote]

I'm sorry. I did not realize you were the arbiter of all thread topics. I'll check with you first next time.

[quote name='Lowender' timestamp='1360708068' post='1975310']
I'm sorry. I did not realize you were the arbiter of all thread topics. I'll check with you first next time.
[/quote]
See, you respond like a Daily Mail comment, dogwhistle sarcasm.

I have no problem with you man, none. You seem like you're a good bloke and will be a respected member who contributes a lot. And believe me, I miss some of the good ol ding dongs we had on here a few years ago, I'm no stranger to heated arguments on here. But although they were heated, in a way that rarely happens now, most of them were educational and entertaining, I know I certainly learned a lot. Yours would be a rehash, and I doubt it would really say anything new, I think that's why you decided to remove it, it can't have been because a couple of folks got a bit upset. Either that or you wigged out or something.

Don't worry about it :)

Respect. Peace.

[quote name='Lowender' timestamp='1360706118' post='1975277']
'

Nonsense. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it inflammatory. It was meant to be a discussion/debate but I realize that puts some peoples shorts in a twist so I let it drop.
[/quote]
Priceless. Absolutely priceless. Thank you so much!!!!