Why become a member? ×

Norman Watt - Roy

Mr Fudge

[quote name='steve-soar' post='203924' date='May 21 2008, 10:12 PM']Hi Mr Fudge, can you see fit for me to use your photo of NWR as my avatar? If not, I will remove it.
Cheers Steve.[/quote]

Steve, I would be honoured for you to use my norm pic as your avatar.

Those cabs look like really old Trace cabs to me........I notice theres no red stripes, but look at the way the speakers are held in place and also the metal diamond speaker grille ( same as my old stuff ) . Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Might well be parting with a Series 6 head and cabs soon....watch out for it.

S

[quote name='neilb' post='203810' date='May 21 2008, 06:24 PM']Me and NWR backstage at last years Guitar Show

NWR and the TE rig he was lent on the day.....nice![/quote]

And you gotta love that Burgundy Mist pre-CBS Jazz (looks like a '62) - complete with cigarette burn on the headstock.
:)
NWR - what a top guy!

[quote name='Huge Hands' post='203657' date='May 21 2008, 12:33 PM']Is that definitely his pupils? My 90 year old great uncle has brown eyes, but over the years he's developed a blue edge to each iris, a bit like that.

I thought he was on drugs the first time I noticed them - until I spotted the normal pupils in the middle of the brown part of the iris.. It always looks a bit weird to me...[/quote]

That actually looks like a symptom of excess cholesterol. He also has yellow skin in his eyebags which can also be caused by cholesterol deposits.

• 3 months later...

Just to say thanks for posting the pic of Norms amp with EQ settings, I've been looking for that close up for years!! We do Rhythm Stick and Wake Up in our gig and I love playing those bass lines, what bassist does'nt....My old Trace 400SMX is now pumping some glorious tone into a pair of Bag End 15's and with my 75 Jazz I'm in tone heaven !! :)