Why become a member? ×

2 x EBS Neo 112's Mint.###SOLD###

2 mint EBS Neo 112's F/S. these are in perfect condition, but just not me! 300 watts each 8 ohms and only 12 kilos, they have the two tilty handles on each.

Just looking to get what I paid. so £299 each plus £20 each shipping, which is a stonking bargain. Need to get my replacement sorted, so the deal may take a couple of weeks, but pm me to secure and a small deposit.

These list at £529 each at the Gallery.

Could ebay em, but rather sell them here.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='203439' date='May 21 2008, 07:03 AM']Tread carefully. Word is MarkBass cabs are not as good as the heads and not as good as EBS cabs, and dont work as well with a certain custom builders basses. Are you going to A/B them?[/quote]

I'm sure there are also many people who love MB cabs and loathe the MB amps.
Always preferred 'objective' to 'subjective' meself - must be the engineer in me.

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='203439' date='May 21 2008, 07:03 AM']Tread carefully. Word is MarkBass cabs are not as good as the heads and not as good as EBS cabs, and dont work as well with a certain custom builders basses. Are you going to A/B them?[/quote]

[quote name='martthebass' post='203503' date='May 21 2008, 09:15 AM']I'm sure there are also many people who love MB cabs and loathe the MB amps.
Always preferred 'objective' to 'subjective' meself - must be the engineer in me.[/quote]
I did say word :huh: I used the 110/112 with an HD350 for years and loved the sound. Got a Neo212 for when I needed that bit extra :) Gonna give Genz Benz a try but there was nothing wrong with the sound of GB Basses through EBS Neo's to my ears.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='203512' date='May 21 2008, 09:27 AM']I sympathise completely but I would have stuck with the Epifani - everything from there is downhill IME/HO. Good luck Andy :)[/quote]
my crapped shoulder just couldnt handle it, ive had a frozen shoulder for nearly 2 years and the pain is no fun at all, that is what drives my search......