Why become a member? ×

Sold: Warwick Dolphin Pro 1 four string 1989

DiMarco

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Right. I decided I am holding on to this bass for sentimental reasons only but I never play it anymore these days so... it is time to find a better master for this great instrument.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]FYI I only don't play this bass because I have a five string Dolphin Pro 1 as well har har har. [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Since it is a 24 year old instrument it has its little marks from being used but is in remarkably good condition. There's a few marks just above the pickups from where previous owners rested their thumb and near the lower horn there's some bumps as can be seen in the pictures. The electronics cover has a little bump, which is in the photos as well. [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Asking price is 1400 euros including flightcase and a new set of DR Low-Riders 0.45 gauge strings.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Will ship to anywhere in the world IF shipping with insurance is possible. Costs (and possibly taxes if you're not within the EU mainland) being payed for by the buyer.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]I am by the way located in the Netherlands, shipping to the UK costs 40 euros and 80 cents.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]As pictures say more then a thousand words here goes:[/size][/font]

And here's a little clip I recorded with it for the Warwick forum "Can you do it?" thread:

I am not really interested in trade offers.

Cheers, Marco

Edited by DiMarco

Check. http://shop.warwick.de/?&c=35352310036&lang=en&smk=1&modul=shop&site=shop_overview_2&nm=D0405358001321517424A43801%7CWarwick&article_category=D0405358001321517424A43801

Bridges, tuners, knobs, the works really.

• 2 weeks later...