Why become a member? ×

Bass Gear

Mark_Bass

Hola guys & gals,
I've just come back from Bass Gear in Twyford, Berkshire where I've had the most wonderful shopping experience and I just wanted to pass on how happy I was with buying from the guys there. I brought a bass amp and their no pressured approach gave me enough time to to play and try different amps and also indulge in trying out some really pricey basses! All the guys are very knowledgeable, very enthusiastic and are happy to chat. A very friendly atmosphere :)

[quote name='Mark_Bass' timestamp='1358886322' post='1946668']
Hola guys & gals,
I've just come back from Bass Gear in Twyford, Berkshire where I've had the most wonderful shopping experience and I just wanted to pass on how happy I was with buying from the guys there. I brought a bass amp and their no pressured approach gave me enough time to to play and try different amps and also indulge in trying out some really pricey basses! All the guys are very knowledgeable, very enthusiastic and are happy to chat. A very friendly atmosphere :)
[/quote]

That's because everyone there actually enjoys their 'work' - it's amazing what a difference it can make if you genuinely enjoy going into the 'office' :)

[i].[/i]
[i][i]Dangerous place, They have just relieved me of serious amounts of cash[/i][/i]
[i]...Lull you into a false sense of security and the next thing you know you're walking out with a Fodera and an Aguilar!!![/i]

[i][i]Seriously though, Great shop, Great Guys,very relaxed, plenty of time for their customers, thoroughly recommended.[/i][/i]