Why become a member? ×

Feelers: Fender Aerodyne J, Fender P MIM.. For sale: Ibanez GSR200

aLxbass

[b]**FEELERS**[/b]

[u][b]Fender Aerodyne Jazz -[/b][/u]

[u][b]Fender Precision MIM -[/b][/u]

[u][b][/b][/u]

Im not looking for a straight sale with these two. I'm looking for a good 5 string (fender p, spector, sadowsky, musicman) I'm open to offers, so try me.. for that reason im not going to state a price.. (i know its forum rules... but they are just feelers) I will trade multiple basses for the one, if the offers attractive. Can take more pictures on request!

[color=#ff0000][size=5][b]**FOR SALE**[/b][/size][/color]

[u][b]Yamaha BB405 -[/b][/u]

Perfect condtion.
I would like [b]£SOLD[/b] for this bass.

[u][b]Ibanez gsr200 -[/b][/u]

Great condition, no dings to neck or body etc. but one broken tuning peg.. (screw fell out and got lost) i understand that they are fairly cheap to replace
I would like [b]£60[/b]

Both great basses. the ibanez was my first bass, so it would be a shame to see it go.. but it doesn't get used as you could probably tell from the dust! haha. It would be collection only as i have had troubles with couriers in the past. I am based in Wolverhampton and would accept cash on collection or bank transfer. I would meet at a reasonable distance.

thanks
Alex

Edited by aLxbass

The BB used to be mine and I can honestly say that it's one of the nicest 5'ers I've played. Better than my TRB1005 and has a low B the equal of my SR5. At this price, you can't go wrong

[quote name='mrtcat' timestamp='1358633977' post='1942713']
Anyone looking for a 1st five string should consider this yamaha. They're great sounding and playing basses for a ridiculously low price.
[/quote]

+1 - I had one of these for my first 5 string. Later had a minor upgrade (EMG BTC circuit & pots) by Chris at the Bass Centre when they were still in Wapping. Can't go wrong with this at all. A steal at this price.

• 2 weeks later...