Why become a member? ×

Warwick Tubepath 10.1 - 1000w Head *SOLD*

Hi all

I'm selling my Tubepath 2U rackmount bass head. It's a quality bit of kit. It's Warwick's flagship range, made in Germany... and it feels like it!

It's a monster - it puts a massive 1000w into 4ohms. It has a two-stage tube preamp consisting of three valves, of which the second stage is switchable - when you switch it on, it gives it a far tubey-er tone than most other hybrid heads.

Here's the specs - [url="http://www.warwick.de/modules/produkte/produkt.php?submenuID=14673&katID=14495&linkID=25281&cl=EN"]click here to view them on Warwick's website[/url]..

Professional head with all-tube preamp, which offers warm tube sound and great variety and exhaustless dynamics and power reserves.

- 1000w Bass head - 19"/2u
- Tube pre-amp with hybrid power-amp, switchable second stage
- Gain controller with overload LED
- Controllable contour with “rough/smooth"-switch for different characteristics
- Switchable lo- and hi-boost
- 4-band EQ with 2 x 2-fold switchable mid frequencies
- Parallel FX-loop
- DI out with pre/post and ground-lift, tuner out, line out
- Foot-switch connector for second stage on/off and contour on/off
- Weight: 20 kg
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 19" x 2HU x 37 cm

(note - rack case not included)

[url="http://www.warwick.de/media/manuals/Tubepath/Tubepath_EN.pdf"]Here is a PDF of the manual.[/url]

[b]£SOLD pending the usual[/b] - you're welcome to try it if you're interested! I'd rather this was collected, or I could deliver within the North East by arrangement, and I have a gig in Barnsley coming up if you live near there.

Edited by wateroftyne

PM on it's way.............

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='201205' date='May 17 2008, 07:31 PM']Hi all

I'm selling my Tubepath 2U rackmount bass head. It's a quality bit of kit. It's Warwick's flagship range, made in Germany... and it feels like it!

It's a monster - it puts a massive 1000w into 4ohms. It has a two-stage tube preamp consisting of three valves, of which the second stage is switchable - when you switch it on, it gives it a far tubey-er tone than most other hybrid heads.

Here's the specs - [url="http://www.warwick.de/modules/produkte/produkt.php?submenuID=14673&katID=14495&linkID=25281&cl=EN"]click here to view them on Warwick's website[/url]..

Professional head with all-tube preamp, which offers warm tube sound and great variety and exhaustless dynamics and power reserves.

- 1000w Bass head - 19"/2u
- Tube pre-amp with hybrid power-amp, switchable second stage
- Gain controller with overload LED
- Controllable contour with “rough/smooth"-switch for different characteristics
- Switchable lo- and hi-boost
- 4-band EQ with 2 x 2-fold switchable mid frequencies
- Parallel FX-loop
- DI out with pre/post and ground-lift, tuner out, line out
- Foot-switch connector for second stage on/off and contour on/off
- Weight: 20 kg
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 19" x 2HU x 37 cm

(note - rack case not included)

[url="http://www.warwick.de/media/manuals/Tubepath/Tubepath_EN.pdf"]Here is a PDF of the manual.[/url]

[b]£400[/b] - you're welcome to try it if you're interested! I'd rather this was collected, or I could deliver within the North East by arrangement, and I have a gig in Barnsley coming up if you live near there.[/quote]

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='201231' date='May 17 2008, 08:30 PM']i thought you loved this head? some one will get a great amp here. good luck with the sale[/quote]

I do/did, but I've *always* had GAS for an MPulse from waaaay back - I've just been denying it. Plus, the solo channel will help me match my basses 'cos they're wildly different output-wise...

Ah! Alas i've only just realised the asking price was in the quote - I was too late to see the price you'd asked for! Even the asking price was a great deal.

Why is it the one day im off basschat this happens eh! Typical.

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Chester' post='243718' date='Jul 20 2008, 11:47 AM']Is the sale of this still pending?!![/quote]

Just incase WoT is busy... I hope he won't mind me fielding the question for him but I'm 99.99% certain that this was sold to another BCer