Why become a member? ×

Status graphite S1 deluxe four string.

lovefender

I'm selling my status graphite S1 classic deluxe. This is a four string hyperactive bass. 18volt. This bass has the legendary status board 150 fitted. Giving you the following controls.
Volume
Blend
Bass boost/cut
Treble boost/cut

This has one of the most enjoyable and playable necks I have ever played. Fast, smooth with incredible low action. Also because this is a graphite neck you hardly have to retune it. Staying in tune for weeks.-very handy for outdoor gigs.
Because of the bolt on graphite neck you get a great piano tone, thats rich with harmonics. The bass sits well in the mix, and this bass punches through for solos when needed. I've played this in 4 and 5 piece bands. Playing country, blues, pop and rock, and blends its self well into all styles. This is a truly professional players guitar.

I'm only selling as I prefer passive basses nowadays. So I'm looking at a USA fender precision. White with a rosewood fretboard. Please feel free to make me offers. I really like the new pbass 70s classic.

This bass comes in a hard case that has a very small amount of damage. One of the metal feet has come off.
This bass is used, with some lacquer chips here and there on the body. This doesn't affect the playability at all.
Check out ebay for the pictures.

Here is the FEEBay link.
[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Status-Graphite-S1-Classic-Deluxe-Headed-Bass-/140905924491?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item20cea5c78b"]Status Graphite S1 Classic Deluxe Headed Bass | eBay[/url]
Although we don't comment on peoples prices on threads, if somebody hits the BIN, it is going to cost you about £100 in FEEBay/ PAINPal fees, so, even if it was out at say £725 on here, you would still be better off and have a MUCH better chance of selling it ;)
Karl.

• 6 months later...

[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1376427950' post='2173963']
MB1.
Posted in January 2013
Also advertised on EBay
Chances of this still being available...Slim?
Best to PM the seller directly.
[/quote]

Right, thanks. Done.

Paul