Why become a member? ×

Bass Relay - Participants

Jimryan

I'm just sticking all the names into a spreadsheet. If you've signed up, you'll very shortly get a PM regarding contact details to go with this.

Once this has been completed, a copy will travel with the bass and every member involved will receive a copy of the list too.

If you haven't signed up...why not?

[quote name='D.I. Joe' timestamp='1359317529' post='1953054']
Which record(s) are we going for?
[/quote]

Well, I couldn't really find one similar, so I applied under "most gigged/used bass guitar" but it still needs to pass the acceptance stage and then they'll get in touch.

We could forge the way with a new record - Longest instrument relay/Instrument gigged by most different musicians during tour? (if this would be classed as a tour) or something similar? I don't know, it's up to you as you're organising the whole thing - but I think getting the site and this bass in the GWR would be pretty freaking sweet! :D

[quote name='D.I. Joe' timestamp='1359318150' post='1953069']
We could forge the way with a new record - Longest instrument relay/Instrument gigged by most different musicians during tour? (if this would be classed as a tour) or something similar? I don't know, it's up to you as you're organising the whole thing - but I think getting the site and this bass in the GWR would be pretty freaking sweet! :D
[/quote]

In the application you have to give a description, so I'm hoping they can help with a catchy title. But yeah, would be pretty awesome.

• 3 weeks later...