Why become a member? ×

TC Dark Matter Distortion

rapscallion

After seeing the Nolly Bass Cam video, and watching some reviews, I'm GASing for a B3K, so having a little clearout of effects. All prices include postage.

TC Electronic Dark Matter Distortion with manual and original box - £75
Fuzzfactor ZVEX Fuzz Factory clone - SOLD
Mooer Shimverb with original box - SOLD
Mooer Trelicopter with original box - SOLD

Only trades I would really be interested in is an EBS Multicomp or a Boss OC2/3

Cheers Guys

Will

Edited by rapscallion

I agree .. that Nolly causes great concern lol ... just kidding, ... thought his redseasfire guitar stuff (& BKP) was good but what a bass sound ! Great player on guitar .. can only assume his bass playing will be same .. I really like Periphery (& I'm 45 !) .. don't think he actually uses a Darkglass live but 'tone matches' it on a Fractal Axe FX, think that's just the most convenient way for live shows ... correct me if it's wrong but think I read that in an interview recently ...

Still ... I want one (& I only play at home lol)

ps. ... please buy some or all of my gear in FS so I can justify getting one lol

pps. Awhile ago I was considering a Darkmatter .. guess it doesn't do it for you ...?

It's a nice little pedal, and half the reason I bought it was because of the basstheworld video. Theres a large range of tones from it from mild bite to really hi gain distortion, but now I've got an SFT and a full valve amp, its fairly surplus to requirements.

The voice switch is a neat little feature if you find yourself needing to add some bass

heres the vid, love the channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lMdXRGCopc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...