Why become a member? ×

SOLD-TC BH500 and 1 BC 4x10s £400

durandassi

Hi,

selling my TC rig which consists of the BH500 and 1 BC 4x10. All fully working and good condition, other than a few scuffs on the cab , but nothing major. £400.

collection only, i live near Salisbury.

thanks, James.

Edited by durandassi

Nice looking gear. I've looked at TC stuff before but can never work out the impedance of the cabs or the amp - even from the TC website, which seems to suggest that two or even three cabs will be required to pull the full 500 W. I currently use an Ampeg SVT 350h with a 4 ohm 4x10 which has great tone and power, but is too bleedin' evvy...

Can you shed any light on this? Don't want to run more than one reasonably light 4x10 cab, but have two pretty loud guitarists to cut through...

Cheers,

BB

Hi,

I'm not too technically minded, just know what sounds right to me, but TC recommend using this head with 1 or 2 4x10s, or 1 4x10 and a 2x10 or 2x12. I play with an incredibly loud drummer and a loud guitarist, playing rock/metal stuff and this has always cut thru, I stopped using the 2nd 4x10 i had as i just didn't need it.

Regards, James.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm just looking for cash at the mo.

the weight is [color=#000000][font=arial, verdana][left]27 kg / 59.1 lbs. hope that helps.[/left][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana][left]Just a reminder to anyone looking, that the sale is for the head and just 1 cab as one cab is already sold.[/left][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana][left]many thanks, James.[/left][/font][/color]

This is an awesome rig.

I've borrowed the exact same rig for a string of holiday park party band gigs and it puts out some serious volume. Certainly enough to hear yourself on those giant 60's stages!

The guy I was borrowing it from had the matching 2x12 to make a stack, but I never bothered plugging it in. Just left it on stage for show!

Truckstop

• 2 weeks later...

I run a BH500 into a BC 2x10 and a Barefaced Compact. The pics show a club we played last week. On master volume 3 the rig was too loud at the back of the hall when I wandered out on my radio link. (Not into PA). We're not a quiet band. Add another 8ohm speaker to the for sale rig and it's running 500watts.
Monster!!