Why become a member? ×

Slade and a Shiraz!

sshorepunk

I had a bottle of Bank's Bitter (from the Midlands) as I watched the 2 docs on Virgins catch up iplayer thingy.

Not because I wanted an authentic midlands experience but because it's on offer in Morrisons !!

BTW - wine dinkers - Dancing Bull red Zin and sauv blanc on offer in Morrys too. You won't get better for the coin.

[quote name='Dr.Dave' timestamp='1356358155' post='1909461']
I had a bottle of Bank's Bitter (from the Midlands) as I watched the 2 docs on Virgins catch up iplayer thingy.

Not because I wanted an authentic midlands experience but because it's on offer in Morrisons !!

BTW - wine dinkers - Dancing Bull red Zin and sauv blanc on offer in Morrys too. You won't get better for the coin.
[/quote]
Do love a drop of banks 's , reminds me of when I was a kid !

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Dr.Dave' timestamp='1356358155' post='1909461']

Not because I wanted an authentic midlands experience but because it's on offer in Morrisons !![/quote]

Our local s'market had "Holden's" in! Haven't seen it in years, it used to be the local brew stocked by the band's local for many years. It still tastes bloody awful but brought back memories of crashing the band's pub.

Just listened to the whole of their 1st Greatest Hits album "Sladest", that bass was just incredible - even on their very early tracks.