Why become a member? ×

Bass Direct delivery times...

alstocko

Not a poke a BD, just wondering what the times are like for delivering gear?

Just because I bought an iGig from them on Monday night, and although £10 is alright for postage (I guess), I have no idea when it will arrive, especially with postal stuff all hectic at these times!

It's my birthday tomorrow, so I was going to give it as a present to myself, and I have a gig on Saturday that it'd be perfect for.

Any ideas when I should expect it? Any previous experience? (It's my first time buying online from BD)

Thanks,

Alec

[quote name='alstocko' timestamp='1356024113' post='1905959']
That's what I mean, I don't want to be a tool by stomping my feet because I know at this time of year it is mental
[/quote]

I can't remember which courier company delivered mine (went to the wife's work address) but all the major courier companies will be up their eyeballs with work going through their network. You should get it within a week.

If you are worried, Mark should have a copy of the paperwork with the parcel number on and then it'll just be case of tracking it via whoever the courier companies website is..

Hi all, seasons greetings. All our UK large items go with APC on weekday next day delivery. We have had a couple of issues this week due to the Christmas rush so I apologise if there was a delay on your shipping. It is always best top call and pay in the shop, and if you have a problem always call me as sometimes shipping can be resolved by a quick call to the couriers.

Have a great Christmas one and all.

Mark