Why become a member? ×

How long does stuff take to come from Thomann?

stingrayPete1977

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1355917833' post='1904366']
Not sure? just using the link on the Thomann site.

Cool how are you finding the EUB? are the strings rubbish, does it rattle, does the nut need filing down a bit? Plenty of questions :lol: Can you play it or are you a novice like me? I say novice mine is not even here yet so I am a minus novice really :)
[/quote]

I'm loving the EUB. Opened up a whole different world; not better, but just different. Strings are ok, playable for the moment, needed to lower the bridge a bit but that was easy enough. I am a complete novice on the EUB but learning fast (not really put it down in 4 weeks ;) ) and am really learning as I go along (all that sliding and rising note malarky). I'm sure there's a lifetime of stuff to go at but that's good right?!

I'm trying out plenty of songs to see what works and translates and have even road tested it at a gig. Got a nice compliment from a couple of folk who steadfastly refused to believe i'd had it for only two weeks :o

I'd put money on you REALLY enjoying it...

I ordered some LED lighting gear and it arrived well within a week.
Also had an issue with an LED Lamp and it was picked up, tested and decision made to fully replace with new all within 7 days and all arranged by Thomann so i can't fault them.
They have done well for me and would def use again without question.

Dave

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1355918886' post='1904396']
ITS ON ITS WAY!!!!! Delivery before the end of today, it was in Stoke at 5am this morning Oooooshh :lol:

Now here is the snagg, I have got to go and do a quote for work at a nearby school so what the fecking betting it turns up if I go out?
[/quote]

........................ and??????????????????? :ph34r:

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1356011396' post='1905663']
It came! yesterday about 10 mins before I had to go out!!!! Had a fiddle this morning ..............[/quote]

Not surprised it's shrunk with all the rain that's about :P

Great to get a new toy just before Xmas! Have fun!

Its great Jose! I really feel inspired to play more and practice scales and all that stuff again, only had it a morning really and even with a duff wrist I am getting some tunes out of it, the mods were easy and already made a massive difference. If you could grab a used one by keeping an ear to the ground you could get one already upgraded for very little money and no depreciation? I just could not wait so went new which I still think is a bargain with the gig bag, and even a lead!

Go on you know you want to :lol:

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1356011787' post='1905673']
Only just got the joke! :lol: very good sir[/quote]

:hi:

There's a friend of the family has a jazz quartet who's bassist uses an old upright. I could just about get a "Sunshine of your love" out of it - first time of trying. Much respect to anyone who can gig one.