Why become a member? ×

Does anyone here know Loki (Scott), the guy who fits leds?

bobpalt

Back in September, I sent a bass to Scott, who had been offering his services in the Affiliates section here (I believe he had, until recently had a business in the Isle of Wight doing the same thing) fitting leds in necks.

Since then, and I understand that he did have a family crisis to deal with which explained the initial delay, I have heard nothing from him. Its coming up to 3 months now that he has had my bass (and money), and I am starting to get a bit concerned. He did answer my pms for a while saying that the work was nearly done, but the latest have gone unanswered, the last one unread, and I am concerned that something may have happened. Of course, he may be on holiday, but I want my bass back! I think 3 months is long enough. Does anyone know anything that might shed some light my dilemma? I dont really know what else to do at this stage.

Thanks,

Bob

I Just thought that before I did anything, I had best check to see if anyone had any information that might explain the delay, or was friends with him? There could be a really genuine and understandable reason for the time taken and lack of contact, and I dont want to criticize anyone for that sort of thing if there is.As I said, he did tell me he had been dealing with a serious family problem, but its the fact that its all gone quiet thats bothering me.

Does no one know Scott? Anyone on the Isle of Wight that can have a little dig around for me? Sorry to be a pain but I am quite worried now and dont really know what to do next. Write a letter I suppose, as I have his address, but I'll give it a few more days first.

Bob