Why become a member? ×

David Eden 30th Anniversary USA WTX260 - 300w in the UK lightweight Head **GONE**

dodgnofski

Due to 'complete' retirement this time :(!! - apologies to ear plug & cotton wool manufacturers to dent their profits!! - up for grabs is my David Eden 30th Anniversary WTX260 Head, which is in virtually mint condition. As I'm sure you are aware - the '260' refers to the rms output in the USA - however, on our voltage in the UK it pushes out 300w of pure class bass tone. To say these little beauties are feature packed would be a bit of an understatement to say the least + it's light as you like & fts into a gigbag. Check out the link below - it's got the lot!! [url="http://eden-electronics.com/products/amps/indiv/wtx260.aspx"]http://eden-electron...div/wtx260.aspx[/url] [attachment=123775:Eden - Ampeg - Epifini 016.JPG] [attachment=123776:Eden - Ampeg - Epifini 015.JPG] [attachment=123796:Eden 002.JPG] [attachment=123777:Eden - Ampeg - Epifini 012.JPG] I've also owned a couple of WTX500 heads in the past & albeit they may have had more headroom? - they did not seem a scrillion times louder to my old cloth ears & as pointed out to me by a knowledgable friend - the difference in terms of loudness between a 250w & a 500w amp equates to one decibel on the loudness scale type thingy & as he jested, that's the equivelent to a vey small doormouse passing wind in the field next to the one you are standing in :D!! - hey don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong you Techno Guys :ph34r:!! Complete with the original David Eden Owners manual. Got to be worth £250 of anyones hard earned - collected, or £275 delivered - UK Mainland Thanks for looking Guys - I suppose retirement comes to us all in the end :(!!

Edited by dodgnofski