Why become a member? ×

Gone thank you.

karlfer

As title says, for sale, FSR Precision Deluxe.
Got a bigger than expected VAT bill so two basses up for sale now.
This is June 2012, as new, unmarked. Only thing is, will come with an Original Gig Bag Company gig bag, not the original Fender gig bag. Not as good as the Fender gig bag.
Included in the sale is the original scratchplate and the brown tortie one it currently wears. In total this cost me just over £700.
£500 delivered by insured courier. £470 collected from Wigan. Sorry UK only, no PAINPal, dispatched after cleared cheque or bank transfer.
Bit about the specs [url="http://www.giggear.co.uk/p/fender-precision-bass-special-fsr-sea-foam-metallic/"]Fender Precision Bass Special FSR - Sea Foam Metallic | GigGear[/url]
Please remember it is active and jazz width at nut. Crap photos from phone, but it is unmarked.
Cheers,
Karl.
FEEDBACK linked below photos.
[attachment=123536:DSCF0128.JPG][attachment=123537:DSCF0129.JPG][attachment=123538:DSCF0130.JPG][attachment=123539:DSCF0131.JPG][attachment=123540:DSCF0132.JPG][attachment=123541:DSCF0133.JPG][attachment=123542:DSCF0134.JPG]

Edited by karlfer

Guest teamcoy

That really is a thing of beauty Karl.

Am just about to list my L-2000 on here and eBay this eve, if it sells for a reasonable amount while this is still available I will be in touch.

Best of luck with the sale in the meantime.

Matt

[quote name='teamcoy' timestamp='1352647505' post='1865531']
That really is a thing of beauty Karl.

Am just about to list my L-2000 on here and eBay this eve, if it sells for a reasonable amount while this is still available I will be in touch.

Best of luck with the sale in the meantime.

Matt
[/quote]

Cheers Matt, good luck.

[quote name='LemonCello' timestamp='1352645358' post='1865502']
Oh mate, what a bummer! Don't we just love the HMRC!
[/quote]

Erm, not really :P

Cheers Tim, very kind of you.
To the chap who PM'd I was asking too much, the link below is to the last one that went on FEEBay, and that one didn't have an extra £50 tortie plate.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290802393654?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Cheers,
Karl.

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1352834784' post='1868169']
Yer doin' it again ya bugger, another fine bass, I so wish my jazz would sell. :gas: :(
[/quote]

I'm amazed your jazz hasn't sold Tom, but it will.
This one is only up until Nov 28th. If it's not gone by then I will keep it and break into the last ISA.
Look after yourself top dood!
Cheers,
Karl.