Why become a member? ×

DHA VT-1 Kit :)

WarPig

My VT-1 kit arrived today! :)

So far im about half way through it (i think), im about to fit 8 wires for the valve holder. Its been 3 hours and counting.
This is the 3rd thing ive made, first was a metronome kit, 2nd was a loop pedal.
With this kit i was doing fine till the wiring part, its so fiddly for me, im having a short break right now, let the eyes and brain relax haha.

The instructions you get with the kit are simple and clear, the pictures help alot.

Pics of my progress to follow....

Edited by WarPig

Yeah, I though of getting the kit but for an extra £20 I can get a built VT1 including a power supply. Is the kit the same as the VT1 standard but with an added colour control?

It would be fun to try and build it but I know I'm rubbish at soldering. There's a book called 'The Art Of Soldering' available from Maplins if you're in need of some good pointers though!

Edited by dannybuoy

[quote name='WarPig' post='195601' date='May 9 2008, 06:06 PM']I cant do this :-/

Think ive bitten off more than i can chew, my soldering skills arent upto this.[/quote]

Don't worry we will sort it out.

Dave